Volunteering is one of the three activities of the European Solidarity Corps. You do not need to have any experience to take part in the project, no specialist education or knowledge of a foreign language is required – anyone can apply! Volunteering is a great introduction to a professional career, fulfillment of ambitions, a way to develop your passions, the beginning of an adventure with working for others. Motivation to participate in the project is different for everyone, but for everyone volunteering is an adventure of a lifetime.
If you want to do something useful for the local community, get involved in the activities of an NGO, get involved in grassroots initiatives, change the reality that surrounds you – volunteer projects are for you!
Take up the challenge and volunteer with the European Solidarity Corps!
It is enough for you to be at least 18 years of age and under 30, come from Poland or legally stay here and want to get involved in the work of an NGO in Poland or abroad. The first and most important step is to register in the European Solidarity Corps database.
Your volunteering project may last up to 12 months and concern various spheres and areas – you choose the subject and length of the project yourself. You can get involved in ecological projects, help children learn, organize social campaigns, support human rights movements, promote democracy and young people’s involvement in social life, activate older people – you can do anything! Your actions will respond to the current problems and needs of various social groups or the environment.
The Regional Volunteer Center in Gdańsk is an accredited supporting organization. This means that:
- we will help you in searching for the optimal offer;
- we will contact the host organization on your behalf;
- we will handle all formalities with you;
- we will also support you during your stay abroad.
You can work in different areas:
- activation of the local community
- promoting social involvement
- promoting a healthy lifestyle about ecology,
- working with children for work with youth
- working with seniors, work with refugees
- support and assistance in the daily activities of non-governmental organizations,
- work with minorities, to promote other cultures, to promoting European values and the idea of solidarity,
- working with animals and many more.
792 665 878